Aircraft Technician Required
This is a new, permanent position, generated by the continued expansion of our business. You will be part of a friendly, small team who service, maintain and repair a variety of light single engine and multi-engine piston aircraft including Piper; Cessna; Cirrus; Diamond; Extra; Robin (to name a few)
The core of our business involves flight school fleet maintenance so the work can be intensive at times. The ability to work well and accurately under pressure is essential.
The position is salaried, not hourly paid. We work whatever hours it takes to keep the customers’ aircraft flying so flexibility is also an essential requirement.
- Articulate in written and oral communication (English)
- Good knowledge of CAA & EASA Regulations/Procedures
- Extensive Fixed Wing, Piston Engine Experience (desirable)
- Aviation engineering qualifications (desirable)
- Must have the right to reside and work in the United Kingdom
Responsibilities and duties:
- Identify and rectify defects on aircraft
- Carry out scheduled maintenance inspections as directed by supervisors
- Complete all documentation in accordance with current legislation and Company procedures
- Promote Airworthiness, Safety Standards and Quality Control within an Aircraft Engineering environment at all times
- Demonstrate and apply knowledge of airframe/propulsion systems experience and knowledge
Skills and experience:
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Extensive light aircraft/piston engine maintenance experience
- Good engineering problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
Hours: Full-time (37.5 per week), 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Location: Brighton City Airport. United Kingdom.
Salary: Dependent on experience.
For more details about the position please contact Simon Martlew: email@example.com